Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I apologize for being away. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 'zzz

    TGIF thank the LORD... And yes, it is
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Time for US [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Grrrlzzz

    Let see who will be at this poolside event, let me see, ok long list so pleazzze bare with me. Tee, hee...

    Meso******
    MEluvUlongtime
    MewantUsooooooooBAD
    DESIRE
    AFTERNOON DELITE
    HOTSTUFF
    s$M
    BEAUTIFUL
    SWEETIECHICK
    WETnWILD
    and a few others
    I did happen to run into a friend from my teenage years the other day her name is
    DROP-DEAD ----------------GORGEOUS
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    The PARTY starts saturday around 12noon And it is also [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] turday and WE will all be there to say Jell-ooooooooo

    Leave ur clothes at the main gate. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Hee,Hee...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WoW, I say WOW, I'm sitting here typing and watching the tube at the same time and the commercial for the IPOD by Toshiba Jett/Blackhearts came on doing the song FIVE WoW, love, love, love that song. I need a JETTSHOW and I need it NOWwwwwwwwwwwwwww [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz dancing around the computer in the NUDE of course. Hee, hee... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Sounds like fun TRASH~ where abouts is your dumpster located?

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz

  4. #24
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey There Partygrrrlzzz, Why not head over here for a while, I have just steam cleaned a dumpster and it is filling up with warm water as we speak. Clothes are optional out here at the city dump.

    Its a LARGE dumpster, so you can bring all of your friends along [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Can I get in on that dumpster diving? Some of those partygrrlz are close personable fiends of mine and I would enjoy, ever-so-much the opportunity to get WETnWILD
    with 'em at this particular juncture!

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] cutie [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] cutie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 19, 2005 09:09 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sounds like FUN, I wanna get in too! Some Champagne pleazzze. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Let the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] begin.

    Move over
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz it is I NewYorkJettster~ //-o\\ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] # 3

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 23, 2005 08:17 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trashcan didn't mention this but that Dumpster of his is multi-functional. Fill it with water and its a mobile hot tub, or empty it out roll it down to the cow pond and put on the trolling motor and it is a great party boat.
    Whatcha think 'bout that!
    2001 04 05 2221 dumpster

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by NewYorkJettster:
    Move over
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz it is I NewYorkJettster~ //-o\\ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] # 3
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OH OH!!!!! The ultimate [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] has plumb made the scene!
    *splashes her vigorously*
    Welcome to the Trashcan's multi-functional party headquarters NYJ! It's a lovely paint job, don't ya think?!?!?
    Sort of a work in progress, I reckon!
    *swims underneath water and pinches her*
    So anyway, I sure never thunk we could have this much fun in a dumpster but here we are having TONS of fun, splish-splashing about like there is no tomorrow!
    *pours her some champagne*
    Now don't let me stop you from imbibing with my childish hot tub antics #3. Drink up!

    Hey Ella, ya got anymore of this awesome cyber-bubbly? And howzabout a floatation device to keep our gobblets on!

    Cheers!
    //oo//
    #6

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, how'd you manage the take-over? Cuz me and Mum have annexed The Sonic Lounge to our little Empire of Evil two years ago, since it was all lost and alone in the boardverse.

    I tried contacting Sonic, the original moderator, but she doesn't exist anymore. She supposedly joined the Order of the Holy Rika R. MaChoo-Choo's Angels of Mercifull Loquacious Banter and Chit Chat, and isn't available to us mere mortals anymore.

    So how did you do it? HOW?!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Late at night after everyone has gone to sleep and silence envelopes me, I start doing a Star Trek (going Where I've never gone). I found a board that had one post in nearly a year, I posted, and added it to my favorites. I kept going back and posting and before I realized it I had people answering my post so I contacted the Mod and <s>Demanded</s> asked him to turn over ownership to Me, which he did, and within minutes I became a board owner and Moderator of this fine establishment.

    The Administrator board can give you the info you need. It is a shame that so many people start these boards and then just walk away

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •